Content Sessions are led and presented by local practitioners on behalf of ESIRT. Breakout sessions, led by service providers, are designed to complement the Content Sessions. We will teach practical implementation through role-playing activities, like the meet & confer process or custodian interviews, etc., and/or we will also learn how to “test-drive” technologies with our own devices in a step-by-step instructional setting. Breakout Sessions are led by service & technology providers via exclusive sponsorship. “Exclusive” means only providers who sponsor may attend, but the Breakout, under ESIRT’s macro-guidance, is designed and led by your team of consultants and specialists, etc.
- ESIRT Audience is primarily (but not limited to) small to mid-size law firm/cases
- Attendance at ESIRT Workshops averages 30-40, which facilitates more impactful Breakout Sessions
- Logo and company website link embedded on Event Registration Page
- Logo and company website link embedded into email campaigns for event(s) sponsored
- One white paper or case study for each program sponsored in ESI Roundtable’s “White Papers Library”
- Podcast Interview with Breakout Session leaders for event promotion (Breakout Sponsorship Only)
- Co-marketing with ESIRT on all promotion efforts
- 1-hour ESIRT Sales Training
- Pre-Registration List
- Distribution of company materials at event
- Active participant at event (no tradeshow tables)
- Attendance Reports (First/Last Name, Position/Title, Email, Phone, Company, Type, Address, City, State, Country, Zip)
- Survey Reports, including specific sponsor product and service needs questions
- Attendance & Survey Reports suitable for uploading into CRM
- Targeted Lead Generation
*Prices vary by Region. ESIRT offers a 10% discount for bundle of 3 sponsorships or more. Inquire directly with Regional Director.
All sponsorship sales are final. If an event is rescheduled, sponsorship will be transferred to the new date. If an event is canceled, sponsorship will be transferred to another, unsponsored program of equal value of the Service Provider’s choice.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 873-1234.