ESI Roundtable LLC provides targeted Educational Solutions and Networking Services on Electronically Stored Information (“ESI”) and Electronic Discovery to Legal Professionals, Business Leaders and Compliance Officers, and an Elite Group of E-Discovery Service Providers in each of the local legal communities that we serve.
- We develop and promote ESI education to each of our legal services and business communities in the form of CLEs and other Programs.
- We provide a collective group of local ESI experts for the members of our communities.
- We develop and grow professional relationships for all members and attendees of our educational programs.
- We reduce adversity in e-Discovery.
- We are voice/platform on e-Discovery to the local and State Rules Committees.
Some of the Programs We Offer to Our ESI Roundtable Communities Include:
- Continuing Legal Education Seminars on a wide range of ESI & e-Discovery Issues
- Updates on ESI & e-Discovery Case Law
- Updates on State & Federal Rules of Civil Procedures pertaining to ESI
- Panel Discussions on a variety of ESI & e-Discovery Issues
- Corporate Symposiums
- ESI Governance
- ESI Compliance
- Social Media Case Law
- Social Media Ethics
- Email & Text Message ESI
- Proportionality Analysis in E-Discovery
- Taking Electronic Discovery Depositions
- Meet & Confer
- ESI in Criminal Law
- e-Discovery Practice Teams
- e-Discovery Conflict Resolution
- Litigation Support Technology Seminars
And We are always looking to add new program topics of interest to the Members of Our Communities!